Restless Style
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Young and The Restless Fan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm am so sick of....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greekboylover

greekboylover

I'm am so sick of.... Empty
PostSubject: I'm am so sick of....   I'm am so sick of.... EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:03 pm

every one coddling Noah!!!! They treat him like some china doll afraid to be broken!! and I hate it! they have always treated him that way!!! I would tell that kid that his lies and running around with Eden, doing things they weren't supposed to is the reason Brad is dead! I don't care how old he is! He has got to know that there are consequences to his actions! he never gets in trouble! ANd if he does, he doesn't take his punishment seriously
I know that not everyone feels this way but it makes me sick how Sharon coddles him! grrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
greekboylover

greekboylover

PostSubject: Re: I'm am so sick of....   I'm am so sick of.... EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:54 am

SEE! SEE!!" its not your fault poor Noah". YES IT IS HIS DAMN FAULT!!!!! and can Sharon stop being a martyr for 5 minutes. "no its my fault i turned Brad away, he told me he loved me and I told him to go away" blah blah blah ho
Back to top Go down
laprincessa

PostSubject: Re: I'm am so sick of....   I'm am so sick of.... EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:29 pm

Yes, Sharon, it IS your fault that Brad is dead, you led the poor guy on and let him think he had a chance and then tossed him aside the minute you thought you had a chance with Nick.
Bitch ho skank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm am so sick of....   I'm am so sick of.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm am so sick of....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Restless Style :: The Young and The Restless :: Y&R Discussions-
Jump to: