Restless Style
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Young and The Restless Fan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

whats that girls name?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
greekboylover

greekboylover

whats that girls name? Empty
PostSubject: whats that girls name?   whats that girls name? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:04 am

Micheal's half sister? anyway I don't like her, she is so sneaky and I can't believe that the adults in her and Noah's life still trust them after all the lying they have done! Phyllis should have called the school. DON'T trust them, duh!
Back to top Go down
jerseygirlluvsnc

PostSubject: whats that girls name (liar liar pants on fire!!!)   whats that girls name? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:09 am

Yeah you would think by now they should know better than to trust these two kids.....how many lies does this make now???
Back to top Go down
soapbaby

PostSubject: Re: whats that girls name?   whats that girls name? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:04 pm

greekboylover wrote:
Micheal's half sister? anyway I don't like her, she is so sneaky and I can't believe that the adults in her and Noah's life still trust them after all the lying they have done! Phyllis should have called the school. DON'T trust them, duh!

I can't stand her either. She has been getting Noah in trouble from the day she hit town. She should disappear with Brad.
Back to top Go down
greekboylover

greekboylover

PostSubject: Re: whats that girls name?   whats that girls name? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:22 pm

now she brings booze too?? well I guess I did shit like that at 15. Smile
Back to top Go down
greekboylover

greekboylover

PostSubject: Re: whats that girls name?   whats that girls name? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:55 pm

Eden! that her name. She irritates me.
Back to top Go down
laprincessa

PostSubject: Re: whats that girls name?   whats that girls name? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:24 pm

I like this one better than the first chick that played the role but I don't like the character.
Back to top Go down
greekboylover

greekboylover

PostSubject: Re: whats that girls name?   whats that girls name? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:34 am

really? I think I'd rather have the first one back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats that girls name?   whats that girls name? Empty

Back to top Go down

whats that girls name?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Restless Style :: The Young and The Restless :: Y&R Discussions-
Jump to: